Sunday, March 28, 2010

So...a blog for now

Some of you may remember my actual website "Always Challenge Unhappiness". It exists in template form but I let the domain name and housing run out and didn't renew. At the time, I thought I had dropped the ball but I am glad as it needs a new face to it anyway.
I have made leaps and bounds since opening up myself to other ways of coaching as well as including other healing modalities into my practice including Reiki and EFT.
So, stay tuned for more information on my business and what I will offer. I am excited as my job as a practioner expands to what I have learned about myself...the ways I have healed my inner self are going to be what I offer to others. It doesn't get more beautiful than that, I think.
Oh, and I will still be writing my thoughts and musings here as well. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts as well...
In love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!